Search This Blog

Friday, October 15, 2010

Began parts-hunting for the project. Despite the amount of parts and miscellaneous hardware I have in my garage, I am missing a fair share of components. I have the heavy stuff - that counts for quite a bit actually.

I created a spreadsheet in Open Office's "CALC" program - an open source version of a well-known corporate company's EXCELlent program. Then, while uploading the file to google, it dawned on me - why not just have the spreadsheet online? I remember seeing some time ago that google docs can do just that - I uploaded my Open Office file and google converted it to it's online version. Now I can make changes from any computer and not worry about which PC at home had the most recently modified spreadsheet. Pretty cool.

Here's the link:



I am going to wait on some parts and hope I can make a trade-able donation to SCC's Electronic Student Association for some small passive components

10:00AM-2:00PM (4HRS)

No comments:

Post a Comment