Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Today I put together this blog. I spent several hours setting up the posts from my written logbook. I had to find the links for the appropriate websites, convert and upload images of the various schematics, data sheets, and SPICE models. Google made it very easy, having the same web space to store all the data. Way to go, Google!

Took some time to learn a tiny bit of HTML code. It helped.

I also found a possible appropriate chassis for this amp. It used to be a 4 space rack unit chassis, with a front panel that swings out. I plan on taking off the front panel, sticking it on the back, which has numerous openings, from previous use. Recycle & reuse! I have to thank my friend Ken for the chassis. He'll be proud it's becoming a home to a DIY tube amp. Hopefully I can post pics tomorrow of the metal shredding. Done for tonight...

(2.5HRS)

No comments:

Post a Comment